Did you know that the air inside your home can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside? How do you clean up your indoor air? One answer is an air purification or filtration system. Here are just a few of the benefits of air filtration/purification in your home:
1. Improves indoor air quality – Air filtration and purification systems can remove harmful pollutants, allergens, and other contaminants from the air in your home. This improves your indoor air quality, which can be beneficial for your overall health.
2. Reduces allergies – If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies, an air filtration or purification system can help to reduce symptoms. By removing allergens from the air, these systems can make it easier for people with allergies to breathe.
3. Eases asthma – Air filtration and purification systems can also help to improve respiratory health. By removing harmful pollutants and allergens from the air, these systems can help to reduce the risk of respiratory problems such as asthma.
4. Improves home comfort – In addition to improving your health, an air filtration or purification system can also improve your home comfort. By removing contaminants from the air, these systems give you better climate control and can make your home feel more comfortable and inviting.
5. Lengthens AC’s lifespan – By capturing particles and pollutants that would otherwise gunk up your system, air filtration reduces the wear and tear on your AC. This reduction in wear and tear gives the unit a longer lifespan.
6. Keeps your home cleaner – Air filtration systems capture and filter out dust, debris, pollen and other particulates that would otherwise settle on your furniture. This means a cleaner home for you and less frequent cleaning or dusting.
7. Protects children and older adults – Children and older adults are most susceptible to experiencing difficulties due to poor indoor air quality. Having an air purifier system helps improve indoor air quality and protects the vulnerable people in your life.
8. Lessens risk of airborne illness – Air filtration and purification systems also filter out viruses, mold, bacteria and other airborne pathogens that can make you sick. This helps protect you and your family from illnesses caused by airborne pathogens.
The benefits of air filtration/purification can help you have a cleaner house, cleaner air to breathe, lessen illness and reduce allergy symptoms just to name a few. To learn more about air filtration and purification options for your HVAC system, call Carolina Cool!