Carolina Cool service offers:
• Same day service – whenever possible
• Upfront pricing – Technicians will discuss your options before making repairs.
• 24-hour emergency service
We service most makes and models.
• Rooftop units
• Commercial air conditioners
• Commercial heat pump systems
• Commercial furnace systems
• Refrigeration systems
Is it time to Replace Your Commercial HVAC System?
Not all air conditioning companies can handle the big jobs. But we can! So, if your commercial property needs air conditioning repair or installation, we’ve got the equipment, manpower, and capabilities to handle any job:
• Retail Stores
• New Construction or Remodels
• Property Managed Communities
Most businesses prefer to seek a repair first, and our experts are more than happy to provide that. But some situations simply demand a replacement when replacing is the smarter, more effective, and more cost-effective option available. Our experts will recommend replacing your current commercial HVAC system when:
• Your system can no longer meet your comfort needs
• You need costly repair services frequently
• Your current repair needs are too expensive
• Your system has a lower efficiency SEER rating than currently recommended
Routine Professional HVAC Maintenance may be necessary for your Grand Strand business. It is also a considerable investment. Our routine tune-up and maintenance services provide all the care and service your system needs to remain protected and effective for years to come! Having your maintenance services with Carolina Cool you can expect:
• Fewer breakdowns
• A longer HVAC system lifespan
• Better comfort
• Lower heating and cooling costs
Our Commercial HVAC group provides superior professional services. Our philosophy has always been to provide the highest level of service at the most affordable price. We strive to become “partners” with our customers. We take the time to learn your needs and then we customize our product to meet them.
As a Carolina Cool Preventive Maintenance customer, you will get the following:
• Regularly scheduled inspections
• Guaranteed timeline performance of maintenance routines
• Preferential treatment on emergency calls
• Increased equipment life, which reduces replacement calls and future problems
• Savings on labor and material costs
• Qualified service technicians who are familiar with your equipment
• Budget control for equipment replacement and upgrades
• Cost-effective site surveys with detailed reporting and prioritization of recommendations/ repairs.
• Maximum equipment efficiency, which reduces energy consumption
• Increased occupant comfort
• Cost savings in labor and material
• Increased profitability
Call our Commercial team today to get a personalized review of your business’s equipment, comfort demands, and budget requirements. We will find a plan that fits your needs.
As a complete mechanical contracting company, Carolina Cool installs and services heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment and systems, and we also have full-service Plumbing and Electrical departments supported by highly skilled service technicians, plumbers, electricians, and installers, so that we can provide a full range of services for both public bid projects and private companies.
Hiring Carolina Cool as your mechanical team provides better scheduling control and trade coordination. Having all your mechanical trades at one location provides our GC and commercial customers with an integrated team of professionals that plan and coordinate together. Our priority is to keep your project on time, on budget, and hassle-free.
Our teams work exceptionally well together but can also be contracted individually.
Whether for new ground-up construction, raw space buildouts, full or partial remodel, or tenant conversions Carolina Cool has the tools and teams ready to assist.
Contact Carolina Cool for:
- Professional Office Space
- Food Service
- Medical Office
- Storage Facilities
- Religious Facilities
- Automotive Facilities
Call Carolina Cool for a consultation on your next commercial construction project.