Duct Work & Air Vent Cleaning
By now, most people have heard that the air inside your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside your home. Sources of indoor air pollutants could be hiding in your duct work and air vents. Irritants like heavy pollen dust and mold are a fact of life in Myrtle Beach and often hitch a ride into your home, finding safe haven in your duct system where they can accumulate over time. These irritants eventually find their way into the air you and your family breathe every day, contributing to allergies, asthma and other conditions.
When performed properly and part of a comprehensive full HVAC and air duct cleaning and inspection, your duct system should only require cleaning every 3-5 years. A few exceptions when you would want to schedule a duct work & air vent cleaning in Myrtle Beach would be: recent renovations (especially in older homes where lead paint or asbestos could be present), evidence of vermin or animals in the ducts or air vents, visible mold growth, visible debris and dust build-up, visible contaminants coming from air registers into your home, and unexplained allergy or asthma-related illnesses. An added bonus is that clean ducts and ventilation increase the efficiency of your HVAC system, saving you money while helping you breathe easier. Carolina Cool is your Myrtle Beach duct & air vent cleaning expert. To keep your ventilation and duct work free of indoor pollutants, we:
- Are Mold Removal Certified
- Perform Moisture & Humidity Control
- Provide Allergen Reduction Services
- Handle Duct Work and Air Ventilation System Cleaning
- Perform Duct Work Leak Detection
- Have the IICRC – Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Perform Mold Testing and Sampling
- Perform Animal Waste Removal and Remediation
- Repair Duct and Ventilation Leaks or Damage
- Inspect Insulated Duct Systems for Moisture and Damage
No need to wonder what may be lurking in your duct work and air vents! The professionals at Carolina Cool are your Myrtle Beach ventilation clean-up experts. Call us today at (843) 213-2050 to breathe easier – and cleaner!