Quick check – did all my peeps follow over from Part I? Cool Cat doesn’t want to leave anyone behind now! If you haven’t read all the coooool details from Part I, make sure to click on over there so you can get up to speed on this crazy cool technology Cool Cat is raving about!
Who uses the REME HALO?
You might be thinking, “Cool Cat, if this tech is so great then everyone would be using it!” Well, Cool Cat has the scoop on just a few of the people, places and businesses that are using it right now. Ready? Keep your tail in and your ears tucked down because here we go…
- U.S. Military Field Hospitals
- Cruise Ships (to kill Norwalk virus)
- Schools in tons of major U.S. cities
- Hospitals in the U.S. and around the world
- The Chinese Government
- Food Processing Facilities (Approved by the USDA, FDA and FSIS)
And where else can it be used? Well, only any kind of residential, commercial or industrial structure with a ducted HVAC system. So…
- Hospitals, medical centers and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycares, colleges and universities
- Resorts, cruise ships, hotels and motels
- Nursing homes, long-term rehab facilities and community centers
- Office buildings, athletic facilities and veterinary facilities
- Restaurants, bars and diners of all kinds
- Homes, apartments, condos and townhomes
Whew! Everybody still onboard? Ahem, Surfside Beach, are you still with us? Murrells Inlet? Hold onto your whiskers and let’s keep going!
Why use the REME HALO?
Why do all of these places and people and organizations think the REME HALO is tops? Cool Cat has the low-down on a few of their top reasons.
- It’s easy to integrate with existing HVAC systems of all kinds.
- It treats the entire building, home, business or facility at the same time.
- It clumps together and more effectively reduces airborne particulates such as dust, pollen, dander and mold spores.
- It kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses in the air.
- The zinc ions it produces kill up to 99% of viruses on surfaces.
Are your whiskers twitching yet? This technology is coooooooool! So, Cool Cat knows what you’re thinking out there, Garden City! You want to know how you can get this tech for your home or business or building or facility, right? The cats over at Carolina Cool are already trained up and working with it. The same crew you already trust to keep your HVAC running smooth and your plumbing flowing can hook you up with more details and help you evaluate if the REME HALO In-duct Air Purifier is right for your place. How simple is that? All it takes is a call to the cats you already know and trust.